SHOWROOM OPENING TIMES
10 Facts About Fitted Wardrobes
Thinking of fitted wardrobes for your bedroom? We have the must-know facts to help you decide…
- You will have more space – a freestanding wardrobe will never fit a space exactly which means the space at either edge will be filled with knick-knacks and dust, neither of which are conducive to a stylish bedroom. With a fitted wardrobe, you will harness all this space and that is a major plus for you.
- It is an investment – you may not be able to take a fitted wardrobe with you if or when you move but say property experts, the vast amount of storage they offer make your property far more desirable to buyers, great news if you want to sell fast or the market is sluggish.
- ALL budgets – a fitted wardrobe doesn’t have to be full of lights and fancy drawers and sliding shelves. It can be the most basic of fitted wardrobes or the most ornate, meaning there is something for all budgets.
- Leading designers and companies – frankly, not all fitted wardrobe companies are the same and thus, choosing one with a reputation that proceeds it is the best way of getting the right fitted wardrobe at the right price.
- A complete process – you want to future-proof the investment you are making and that means when the fitted wardrobe doors need updating, they can be easily changed without the need to rip out the current wardrobe and fit another. And that means working with a recognised and established company throughout the whole process, from design to installation.
- Doors are important – yes, that rack will keep your designer shoes in great condition but the just as important are the fitted wardrobe doors. Our design team say that of all the components you should spend time deciding about, it should be the doors. Are they really going to fit your style?
- Preparation is key – as well as taking accurate measurements, the company who creates and installs your fitted wardrobe should take care at every step of the process. And that means you taking your time to consider what you need, what you must have and what is superfluous.
- Made to measure means EXACTLY that – there should be no gaps, there should be no ‘bits missing’, it should all fit exactly. This means working with a company that has the right people with the right skills to create the cut out and the finishing detail that transforms it from fitted wardrobe to WOW!
- Decorate after – it will take time to fit your fitted wardrobe exactly and although you are excited and have a colour scheme in mind, don’t paint or wallpaper before the wardrobe is fitted. Paint on adjacent walls could be scuffed or gloss chipped as the wardrobe is fitted.
- Interior options that suit you – from oodles of shelf space to miles of hanging space, how or what you need the interior of your fitted wardrobe depends on YOU. We don’t have ‘set’ interiors which means you choose the ‘best fit’; you design your wardrobe.
Please contact Komandor Storage Solutions to discuss your requirements.